[Market-farming] Cucumber beetles

Courtney McLeod cmcleod at imscompany.com
Tue Feb 3 14:59:52 EST 2004

I am looking for any suggestions how to handle cucumber beetles.  We have
them pretty bad every year and I am really trying to garden organically.  I
am learning about it and would like to do as much as I can that way.  But I
have no idea how to keep up with these without those bad chemicals.  I don't
want to use them anymore!  So if anyone wouldn't mind steering me in the
right direction, I would greatly appreciate it!

I also want to thank everyone that gave me information regarding the
SunSugar cherry tomato's.  I have ordered the seed and am anxious to try
them out this year.

Courtney
Herb Thyme