[Market-farming] CSA Handbook

Glen Gillmore glen at localharvest.org
Mon Feb 2 22:27:41 EST 2004

I asked them about this.  It isn't available as a single file.  See if your
web browser can save the site's pages as a offline files.  In IE, go to
Favorites--->add to favorites-->select "make available offline"--->select
"customize"-->use wizard to select "yes" to save linked pages (one link
deep).  At least then you have a local copy of all the pages on your
machine.

Glen Gillmore
http://LocalHarvest.org