[Market-farming] Re: Shredding mulch

Paul A. Bock bockpa at plesh.com
Thu Oct 30 07:13:34 EST 2003

I agree.  My dad used to use this technique.  His backyard started out as
woods.  He slowly cut down the trees, sold firewood and dug out the stumps.
Once he had a garden he would go into the wooded portion with a bagging lawn
mower.  When the bag got full he would dump it out in the garden as mulch or
onto the compost pile.

Paul Bock
Stone Gully