[Market-farming] Re: BCS Tiller

Grepp at wmconnect.com Grepp at wmconnect.com
Wed Oct 29 14:58:04 EST 2003

In a message dated 10/29/03 11:12:15 AM Eastern Standard Time,
market-farming-request at lists.ibiblio.org writes:

> We like our 12 hp BCS use it for tilling and mowing and occasionally
> getting small boulders out of a bed.

   This is the model that I am looking at too. I priced a compact tractor, 16
HP, and the BCS with the attachments that I want is $3000.00 cheaper than
just the tractor. Of course the tractor would be able to do more than the tiller
and do it faster.

   Currently I have a 16" tiller, I bought the Counter Rotating Tines and
will not buy that type again as when tilling new ground the sod clogs up the
tiller and you cannot till in your cover crops either.

Garry Repp
Erie, PA