[Market-farming] saukville tractor

robert schuler sunnfarm at bellatlantic.net
Wed Oct 29 15:58:48 EST 2003

I would call Stitzel ASAP. In this weeks newspaper add he lists 2 IH 140 offsets
with cultivators and 2 IH Farmall AV offsets one with cultivators, the AV is a high
clear version of the A with 27" front axle clearance. Or call Marshall Machinery in
Honesdale PA 570-7297117 he has two Farmall 140's. BTW Marshall has a large stock of
CHIPPERS for sale. If all else fails call Ag Industrial in Maryland at
1800-442-5043, they list two Farmall 140's and a Cub...Bob.
Sunny Meadow Farm
Bridgeton, NJ.