[Market-farming] saukville tractor

Willie McKemie mf at austinfarm.org
Wed Oct 29 11:09:16 EST 2003

On Sat, Oct 18, 2003 at 01:13:23PM -0400, robert schuler wrote:
> Stitzel Farm Eq at 610-562-8377 has nearly a thousand tractors on the lot in
> Hamburg PA. not to mention acres of everything else. He does have a few IH
> offsets in stock. Another guy is Gunther Heussman at 610-965-5203 in Emmaus
> PA. You will find a lot of steel wheel type equipment around these places that
> fits nicely on a small farm...Bob.

The search continues.

Stitzel failed to respond to an email.  I just talked to the Heussman
place on the phone.  Heussman has no offsets at present and says he
only sees one about once a year.  He further observed that they seemed
to be in higher demand than supply in that area.

--
Willie, ashamed that dixie chicks are from Austin