[Market-farming] Chipper Shredder (was Re: tillers)

Lucy Goodman goodows at infinet.com
Wed Oct 29 11:02:28 EST 2003

May I suggest looking for a chipper at an auction-they will be cheaper
there and generally in good shape (always ask that the auction team
demonstrate that the machine actually works). We have a couple of BCS's
and a stand alone chipper we got at an auction for a couple hundred
bucks. The chipper has worked well for the past 5 years. You might also
think about renting a chipper if you aren't using one more than a couple
of times a year.

We like our 12 hp BCS use it for tilling and mowing and occasionally
getting small boulders out of a bed.

Lucy Goodman
Boulder Belt Organics
New Paris, OH
Check out the Boulder Belt website:
"There is no way to peace---peace is the way."
A.J. Muste