[Market-farming] Worm farmer

JaMaKaEnterprise at aol.com JaMaKaEnterprise at aol.com
Sat Oct 25 00:56:14 EDT 2003

Hi,I am a worm grower from So. Ca. and I'm composing a list of growers from
all states. Email me & as soon as the list is completed I will send the list
from your state.
Email me your name, e-mail and state.
I'm also a member of this list am growing organic vegetables and will be
growing to sell next spring & maybe some this winter.
As a worm grower & gardener I know the great advantages of using worm
castings & worm casting tea. Not only does castings make a great fertilizer but also
helps plants become more disease & pest resistant.
MaryKay