[Market-farming] Re: fda regs

KTCopsey at aol.com KTCopsey at aol.com
Wed Oct 22 12:22:46 EDT 2003

Has anyone had to deal with the new FDA regs on bioterrorism stuff?  i just
got wind of it and may have to register (according to their rules).  I called
my State Health Dept and they had the attitude that they regulate me not the
fda - so they will let me know if I need to comply.  I suspect alittle animosity
between the two entities!

To find out more there is a website <A HREF="http://www.governmentguide.com/govsite.adp?bread=*Main&url=http%3A//www.governmentguide.com/ams/clickThruRedirect.adp%3F55076483%2C16920155%2Chttp%3A//www.fda.gov">bioterrosm</A> or go thru the FDA site