[Market-farming] tillers

Allan Balliett igg at igg.com
Mon Oct 20 07:33:40 EDT 2003

>Allan what is it about the BCS that you feel is better than the Troy-bilt?

The overall feel of it is incredibly more together than the troy-bilt.

I feel that I have a lot more control of the texture of the finished
bed than I had with the troy-bilt  Gosh, just the feel of the depth
control is so much more solid than on the Troy-bilt. Keep in mind
that I've worked professionally with a troy-bilt for the last 5
seasons, so I have a good feel for what it can do and how it acts.

This is a different issue, but it's also important to consider all
the attachments avail for BCS compared to the few that are avail. for
Troy-bilt.

Most important for you: Troy-bilt sold out a few years back. Even
Troy-bilt dealers I talked to in my recent search for a tiller find
it difficult to recommend a Troy-bilt, which is apparently now just a
shade of it's original 'small town' quality.

-Allan