[Market-farming] saukville tractor

Willie McKemie mf at austinfarm.org
Sat Oct 18 08:53:12 EDT 2003

On Fri, Oct 17, 2003 at 09:11:31PM -0500, Bill Bradshaw wrote:
> This may be a better reply about the tractors. Check out this site.
> http://www.saukvilletractor.com/
> They are still in business.TexasBill

Thanks, Bill.  I have been there in years past, but hadn't checked them
recently.  I seem to recall that the diesel model used to be more than
$20K, now it it less.  They also reference a higher clearance model, but
no photos.  I had hoped to find someone on the list with some experience
with them.

--
Willie, ashamed that dixie chicks are from Austin