[Market-farming] Restaurants / salad greens

Janet Bachmann janetb at ncat.org
Mon Oct 13 16:34:55 EDT 2003

Hi John,
Thanks for the offer!  I will attach the draft.  If you would rather
have a printed copy, please let me know.
How was your summer?  We haven't had a killing frost yet, so I still
have green beans, peppers, glads, zinnias, and a few more things in the
garden.  I expect I'll have produce for a couple more market, then will
probably go for the last time this season on Nov. 8.  Will be in Ames,
IA, for an organic workshop at the Scheman Center on Nov. 17 and want to
spend time with family in Iowa while in the state.
Is your sister still in Fayetteville?  What is her name?
Janet