[Market-farming] Aisia beetles

eknutson at clubdepot.com eknutson at clubdepot.com
Fri Oct 10 08:30:32 EDT 2003

If you have the measles or a toothache, you are in luck! From an article in the Minneapolis Star Tribune on Oct. 8th:

Noble history: Ladybugs are considered a symbol of good luck in many cultures. In the 1800s, English doctors used them to treat measles. They also believed that mashed ladybugs placed in an aching tooth cavity would control pain.