[Market-farming] FSA and Farm Bill Survey

IdleThymeFarm at aol.com IdleThymeFarm at aol.com
Thu Oct 2 17:55:35 EDT 2003

Okay, I need some help here from all of you.

1. Are any of you registered with FSA? In other words do you have a farm
number?
2. If the answer is yes, how many acres do you have in
production/pasture/total?

Here is the deal....FSA is so far refusing me a farm number because I am a
small producer even though I have exceeded the dollar figure. I have been
fighting this battle since February and I do not want to be shut out of all Farm
Bill research funding. I am meeting with my state senator soon and want to have
some ammo in my pocket. Fighting the million acre ranching mentality out here
is truly a challenge but I know that other small producers exist that have
taken this road! Thanks in advance for your input.

Shelly Elliott
Idle Thyme Farm
<A HREF="www.IdleThymeFarm.com">www.IdleThymeFarm.com</A>

If you would have a lovely garden, you should live a lovely life! ~ Shaker
saying