[Market-farming] Thank you Shelley

a elsaella at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 2 08:07:42 EDT 2003

Hello Shelley,

I wanted to thank you for your quick response.Is Shultz's commercial growing mix available in bulk size?
Also I would like to know where do you get your organic seeds from.I know that up here in Canada they tolerate non-treated seed if you can prove that organic seeds are not available in the variety you are looking for.I will grow mostly heirlooms next year,and will bring them to market,but also do subscriptions.Any advice?
All the best
Andrea

IdleThymeFarm at aol.com wrote:
Andrea,
I am certified organic and currently I use a 50/50 mix of Spaghum Peat and Vermiculite for a starting mix and am using Schultz's commercial organic potting mix (OMRI listed) due to convenience mostly.

Shelly Elliott
Idle Thyme Farm
www.IdleThymeFarm.com

If you would have a lovely garden, you should live a lovely life! ~ Shaker saying _______________________________________________