[Market-farming] Re: Tagetes Minuta

pam at twinoaks.org pam at twinoaks.org
Wed Oct 1 20:56:32 EDT 2003

Steve, I seem to recall that the Henry Doubleday
Research Association in England, founded by
Lawrence Hills, was big on Tagetes Minuta. I think
they recommended it as a cover crop before certain
crops, to deal with pests, but I can't really remember.
Have you seen their info?
> Interesting, those Tagetes minuta plants started flowering shortly
> after I wrote that email a couple weeks ago.
Pam Dawling, Twin Oaks Community, Louisa, Virginia
(Just sifting through my email after almost 8 days
without electricity, thanks to Hurricane Isabel!)