[Market-farming] Farm Pro Tractors

Joseph Stuchlak joeda at maqs.net
Sun Nov 30 14:18:06 EST 2003

Anybody have any experience with Farmpro compact tractors? Been thinking about getting a 25 HP four wheel drive model. Been looking at the big names (Deere, MF, New Holland) but your talking $13,000 without a loader. Way too expensive for my little operation. I also plant food plots for a lot of hunters and these compact tractors would be easy to haul around on my car trailer. Any info would be helpful. Thanks, Joe Stuchlak    Rustic Acres   Grand Marsh, Wi