[Market-farming] Iowa funding opportunity

robert schuler sunnfarm at bellatlantic.net
Sun Nov 30 10:09:44 EST 2003

Hello Rick. Correct me if I am wrong but I get the impression you are
plowing up pastureland and rotating it into vegetables for one season then
rotating the land back into pasture.  What is so earth shakingly new about
that. I would burn the pasture vegetation back with Roundup before tilling,
you will be surprised with the unexpected weeds that come up from land thats
been in pasture a few years...Bob.
Sunny Meadow Farm
Bridgeton, NJ.