[Market-farming] Straw bale Queen

IdleThymeFarm at aol.com IdleThymeFarm at aol.com
Fri Nov 28 22:21:53 EST 2003

Okay, well I suppose I used the term "straw" incorrectly. I pickup old bales
of hay or straw from a local certified organic grower. I get whatever has
broken, been rained on, begun to mold or has not sold for several years running. I
use it to mulch, build chicken coops, build equipment storage buildings,
anchor row covers, make the pumpkin patch look pretty, hold compost piles and just
about anything else I can think of.

Shelly Elliott
Idle Thyme Farm
www.IdleThymeFarm.com

If you would have a lovely garden, you should live a lovely life! ~ Shaker
saying