[Market-farming] Re: row cover

Mary Whitney mary at whitneysorchard.com
Thu Nov 27 00:15:28 EST 2003

What kind of row cover are you trying to put down?  Frost protection or mulch?

Best thing we ever bought 2 years ago was a plastic mulch layer.  I know there are machines that will put hoop covers as well.  We can lay down plastic mulch as fast as the tractor can pull the layer.  What use to take 2-3 hours with 2 people now takes about 45 seconds.  Lays the drip line down at the same time.

Mary

--
www.whitneysorchard.com
SweetBriar Rabbits - Fryers available