[Market-farming] row covers

bob at bidumup.com bob at bidumup.com
Wed Nov 26 11:48:55 EST 2003

I like the idea of milk jugs filled with water and it set me to thinking.
Water, if it filled long tubes would hold in any wind. If you release the
water the covers are then easily dealt with. So I think row cover hold down
would work great made out of long tubes may be six or so inches after being
folded over and seamed. Fill with water to what level does the trick. Having
the heat storage advantage sould be good - more if you make out black
plastic. When you need to tend some area just let the water out and when you
are finished refill the tube. Just my thoughts.
Bob C.