[Market-farming] End of Season update

Windsoap at aol.com Windsoap at aol.com
Tue Nov 25 21:29:09 EST 2003

In a message dated 11/25/03 11:01:15 AM Pacific Standard Time,
mf at austinfarm.org writes:

>  much prefer Europe

YES, I DO REMEMBER " MADAME, NE TOUCHEZ PAS!!!"  AND THEY CERTAINLY HAVE A
BETTER SYSTEM.  I'VE LEARNED SINCE THAT DAY, ASK AND THEY WILL HAND YOU THE
PRODUCE RIPE FOR THE MEAL YOU PLAN.
GOING TO MARKET IN PROVENCE IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE FANTASIES.  I LOVE TO SHOP
AUX MARCHES AND ONLY DREAM OF SELLING THERE...

WILLIE, YOU'RE IN TEXAS, AREN'T YOU?  I HAVE A ROMA TYPE TOMATO THAT I'VE
STABILIZED FROM THE VILMORIN (FRANCE) SANZANA.  WILL HAPPILY SHARE IT.  JUST A
ROMA TYPE, BUT A FABULOUS FLAVOR.  WE GROW IT ALMOST EXCLUSIVELY AND OUR
CUSTOMERS ARE LEARNING TO USE IT FOR EVERYTHING.

WENDY
AKIN FARM
TERRELL, TX