[Market-farming] Farms Dealing with the IRS

Liz Pike liz at laughingbrookfarm.com
Tue Nov 25 12:15:17 EST 2003

Enough already on the tax issue.  Let's get it back to farming.

As for the plain text vs html, sometimes mailman does not display the coding
in the format in which I approve messages.  I'm the one that ok'd the msg
and sent it out to the list.  So take your shots at me though I don't advise
it.  I fight back.

Instead of chastising the poster (a gentle reminder would have been much
more friendly than what was stated--this is a new poster!!!!), how 'bout
re-directing the topic to make it farm related, hmm???

If anyone has questions as to how to send plain text vs html, email me
privately.  It's painless to change your settings ; )) .

Liz Pike
List Administrator
Laughingbrook Farm
Westfield NC