[Market-farming] Farms Dealing with the IRS

Paul A. Bock bockpa at plesh.com
Tue Nov 25 09:55:16 EST 2003

I must have missed something somewhere.  I notice there is a sort of slam on
some group called "coupon punchers" vs. "people who work for a living".
What's a coupon puncher?  I am totally lost.  Would that be a checkout
person at a grocery store?  I think they work for a living.  I can only
imagine that the ergonomics of the job must cause lots of backaches and foot
problems.  It's an honest job.  You want to heavily tax people who work at a
grocery store vs. people who work for a living? I must be missing something.
What's a coupon puncher?