[Market-farming] Farms Dealing with the IRS

Leigh Hauter lh at pressroom.com
Tue Nov 25 09:21:11 EST 2003

It must be the heavy frost we got last night but I'll step in here.
The flat tax is not in my interest.(personally, I think even bringing
up a flat tax scheme is divisive).  Let's get back to the idea of a
steep progressive income tax, a tax that taxes coupon punchers at a
much higher rate than people who work for a living.  That said, what
is this subject doing on this list?  didn't we have a similar go
round last winter?  I'm sure there are other lists to debate economic
schemes.