[Market-farming] Farms Dealing with the IRS

Pat Meadows pat at meadows.pair.com
Tue Nov 25 09:15:49 EST 2003

On Tue, 25 Nov 2003 07:45:03 -0600, you wrote:

>I also only received the text only. Maybe check your settings. TB

My settings are fine.  I use Agent, a text-based email/news
program.

I participate in this list partly because I believe it to be
a plain-text format list (that is, I don't participate in
lists with other formats - they're just too much of a
nuisance for me to want to deal with them).

If I am mistaken that this list is a plain-text format list,
someone please let me know.

Pat