[Market-farming] Farms Dealing with the IRS

Willie McKemie mf at austinfarm.org
Tue Nov 25 07:51:47 EST 2003

On Tue, Nov 25, 2003 at 07:27:51AM -0600, wiediger at msn.com wrote:
> The message form Avalon Farms showed up here as plain text, with no html code.  I thought their post was well thought out and well worded.  Finding common ground as a starting point always works better than divisiveness.  And if someone isn't familiar with a piece of legislation, it's pretty easy to look it up on the internet, don't you think?!

The message I received was html only.  It was somewhat unusual in that
most folks that send html send it in addition to a plain text version.
MANY on this list are sending plain text with exactly the same content
duplicated in a html attachment.  Very wasteful of bandwidth.

Those wishing to educate themselves on the issue and/or find remedies,
please check the url in my sig.

--
Willie, ashamed that dixie chicks are from Austin