[Market-farming] Farms Dealing with the IRS

Pat Meadows pat at meadows.pair.com
Tue Nov 25 09:04:53 EST 2003

On Tue, 25 Nov 2003 07:27:51 -0600, you wrote:

>The message form Avalon Farms showed up here as plain text, with no html code.  I thought their post was well thought out and well worded.  Finding common ground as a starting point always works better than divisiveness.  And if someone isn't familiar with a piece of legislation, it's pretty easy to look it up on the internet, don't you think?!
>
>Paul Wiediger

It wasn't, in this case.   I spent about five minutes trying
to find it without any success.  I'm usually pretty good
about finding things on the Net.

In any case, if *I* want someone's opinions on something,
then I think it's incumbent upon *me* to provide info as to
where to find it.  Conversely, if someone else wants...etc.

I'm sorry if you think this is divisive, and I'm sorry that
you think my opposition to a flat tax is divisive.
But I can't do much about it, really.  People have different
opinions, obviously.

Pat