[Market-farming] Farms Dealing with the IRS

wiediger at msn.com wiediger at msn.com
Tue Nov 25 08:27:51 EST 2003

The message form Avalon Farms showed up here as plain text, with no html code.  I thought their post was well thought out and well worded.  Finding common ground as a starting point always works better than divisiveness.  And if someone isn't familiar with a piece of legislation, it's pretty easy to look it up on the internet, don't you think?!

Paul Wiediger
Au Naturel Farm
http://aunaturelfarm.homestead.com