[Market-farming] Pre-Fab Sheds

Allan Balliett igg at igg.com
Fri Nov 21 08:25:39 EST 2003

I'm looking for an 8x10 pre-fab shed for our new market garden. I
found out right off that bat that the 'amish' sheds sold in vacant
lots are about 30percent cheaper than the poorly built units of
similar size sold at LOWES. I've heard that if I keep shopping, I'll
find a good 'barn-style' shed of the size I need for around $600. Is
this a fantasy? If not, can you share your leads?

Thanks -Allan

PS Right now I think it is best to get a pre-fab unit that can be
slid off the truck right onto the site.