[Market-farming] Re: Market-farming Digest, Vol 10, Issue 14

sora at coldreams.com sora at coldreams.com
Tue Nov 11 20:10:32 EST 2003

 I would do great if I sold everything I made
> but the any leftover product greatly decreases my profit margin.  I do
> better financially on other products (energy bars, candies, muffins).
>I also do better on small individually wrapped goodies like muffins,
scones, cinnamon rolls etc.  This year I started doing croutons out of my
leftover breads...it was a great deal.  I got to use up the extra...add
herbs from the garden.  One 2 lb loaf that I usually sell for $3.50 makes
4 4oz. bags of croutons that I sell for $1.50....so I get to make $6 for
a leftover loaf of $3.50 bread....I no longer freak out when there's
bread leftover                 Sora at Paradise Valley Organics