[Market-farming] Re: Weird Veggies vs. Whole Grains

Jill Taylor Bussiere jdt at itol.com
Tue Nov 11 08:53:43 EST 2003

Paul,
    In our first years on the farm I did grow a very small patch of wheat.
I harvested it with scissors, brought it in, and prepared it in the kitchen,
blowing the chaff (sp?) off with a fan.  Ground it by hand.

    It was a harvest of joy.

    In a few years following we grew a few acres of wheat, but ran into
problems with community harvesting - understandably.  We no longer grow
grains.

                                        Jill

From: "Paul A. Bock" <bockpa at plesh.com>
Subject: [Market-farming] Re: Weird Veggies vs. Whole Grains