[Market-farming] Hand Protection

Jill Taylor Bussiere jdt at itol.com
Mon Nov 10 09:56:28 EST 2003

Willie,
    I think the picture is great.  They look beautiful.
    Have you considered raising your price?  That is a heck of a deal for
all of your work and your pain.
   Perhaps you could post a few recipes - and perhaps pictures of the the
recipe dish ready to eat.  This is how I get excited to try new things.

    Perhaps, too, you could mention the variety and a bit of history about
each variety - so that people know how precious and unique your peppers are.

    I wonder if there is such a thing as a salve using hot peppers - to use
the way we used to use Vicks VapoRub when I was a kid.

                                    Jill