[Market-farming] Truck Tires

Errol Castens castens at peoplepc.com
Thu Nov 6 21:23:07 EST 2003

Allan, mud tires are louder than conventionals, but I've never found them unbearably so. They are far superior to conventionals on soft ground or even on wet grass.

It would be hard for me to address mudders' performance in snow. When we have a rare coverage of the white stuff, I stay home for a day or so -- out of the way of the idiots who absolutely have to go to the grocery store and who, combined with our resident deer population, make it possible for body shop owners to retire at 29.

Errol Castens
Oxford, Mississippi