[Market-farming] Re: Market-farming Digest, Vol 10, Issue 7

sora at coldreams.com sora at coldreams.com
Wed Nov 5 14:39:10 EST 2003

>>I might be getting a distorted view because our local
>>farmers market is only open Friday mornings in summer.
>>Well, of course people don't patronize it:  they're *at
>>work*, they can't just take an hour's break to shop at a
>>farmers market.  I've no idea *why* that appalling choice of
>>day/time was made.
>>
>>Pat
Pat...get involved...change the time...change the day...get folk together
and Discuss it.  It was the same here when I first started, I watched us
close down while customers were just getting into town...watched patterns
and flows of the community and got involved with managing the Market.
Everyone there is there to make a living...good suggestions that help tap
into more customers and vendors help everyone to flourish....