[Market-farming] Re: humidity for chicks

Roger Weeks roger69 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 3 16:41:34 EST 2003

You know what?  It's this kind of attitude that probably keeps us from
adopting the metric weights and measurements.  Us poor backward
American hicks who stubbornly refuse to change our entire world of
manufacturing, recipes, millions of miles of road signs, etc, etc, etc
- we must be so stubborn to refuse to spend the billions of dollards to
convert all of that.

Roger Weeks