[Market-farming] PALE PEPPERS & TOMATOES

Mike Bosko mjbosko at jmtsystems.com
Sat May 31 12:42:09 EDT 2003

I'm sure you'll get better advice on tomatoes, but just in case you don't
hear from anyone ... Garlic, though yeah, it's a different crop entirely,
shows leaf tip yellowing and purple veining if deficient in N.  Maybe
similar in Toms?

JMT SYSTEMS CONSULTING
http://www.jmtsystems.com
info at jmtsystems.com / 509 968-9015