[Market-farming] site tech help needed, kinda longish

Dave Lilligren dave at lilligren.com
Fri May 30 23:06:57 EDT 2003

Hello, Liz:

I live too far from civilization to have anything better than a dial-up
connection to the Internet (although I am waiting for the next generation of
satellite Internet access to appear next year).  The best connection I can
get is 26.4 kbps.

It is a great article.  Most of the pages (seven) were not too much of a
problem.  The problem pages had an imbalance between text and graphics.
Where there was a balance between graphics and text, I could read the text
as the graphics loaded.

Keep up the good work!

Dave Lilligren
Sandstone, MN