[Market-farming] Transporting Bouquets for CSAs (?)

Allan Balliett igg at igg.com
Wed May 28 23:38:36 EDT 2003

I'm wondering how other growers transport flower shares for their
CSAs. Last year, we set bouquets in 5 gallon bucket with a little
water in the bottom, but I had a husband and wife team delivering
last season and the passenger person was able to juggle the buckets
in the cab. This year, it's me delivering. I'm drawn to using
'sleeves' on the bouquets and keeping them in the same buckets, but
I'm wondering if this is an unnecessary expense.

I'm wondering how you , or you would, transport your flower shares.

thanks -Allan