[Market-farming] product liability insurance

Bill Bradshaw eastexfarms at direcway.com
Wed May 28 19:48:53 EDT 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: "Richard D. Salmons" <salinevalley at direcway.com>
Subject: Re: [Market-farming] product liability insurance

> We have been trying to locate product liability insurance for our gourmet
> mushrooms for six months.  >

I Have product liability insurance through United Fire Lloyds. The office
that I do business with is located in Galveston, Texas.
My insurance classification is nursery- garden. The coverage is for 2
million with premium of $500.00 per year. This covers my produce business. I
sell wholesale and my buyers required that I have the coverage. Wal-Mart
being one. The insurance is commercial general liability. I bought the
insurance through my local agent. Hope this helps Bill Bradshaw Cherokee Co.
Texas

> > Market-farming mailing list
> > Market-farming at lists.ibiblio.org
> >
> > Get the list FAQ at: http://www.marketfarming.net/mflistfaq.htm