[Market-farming] Cloddy soil

Nan Johnson nan at olemiss.edu
Tue May 27 20:00:10 EDT 2003

Marie - been there and done that on a small scale at the university's
Medicinal Plant Garden.  Covering with mulch (in our case straw bales) and
then a few rains, and it was an improvement - this is with heavy clay
subsoil - hah! no topsoil left in this part of the state - anxious to hear
frm others who are much smarter on this (and how are your tomatoes NOW?)

nan j
dancing goats farm
n. mississippi zone 7b