[Market-farming] CSA and organic produce in New Jersey

Jill Taylor Bussiere jdt at itol.com
Tue May 27 08:36:33 EDT 2003

Sorry about the last title - here is the post with a proper title!
******

 I got an inquiry from someone this morning that I thought perhaps you all
 could answer.....

 She is looking for a CSA to join, and lives in Long Branch, NJ (Central
 Jersey on the shore - Monmouth County), and would be willing to drive a bit
 to pick stuff up.  Anyone know of CSA's there?

 She is also looking for a source of organic produce for canning ( home
 canning, I believe) in that area.

 Any ideas?
                                 Jill, Wisconsin