[Market-farming] foreign invasion

Rose and Fred Lieberman pyrite at clarityconnect.com
Mon May 26 15:23:32 EDT 2003

I guess I'm a little confused here.  Other than farmers markets and their
rules and regulations, what's the big deal about people re-selling on
highways and biways?

Aren't they getting their flowers from a grower?

If someone said they'd like to buy my whole field of flowers and re-sell it,
would I be smart or stupid to turn a deal like that down - just because
they're resellers?

If we sell our flowers to a florist, aren't they a reseller?  They just have
an overhead.

What's the point of all this?  It sounds like it's more an issue of
nationalism than opportunity.

Rose