[Market-farming] foreign invasion

Rose and Fred Lieberman pyrite at clarityconnect.com
Mon May 26 10:55:41 EDT 2003

Well said, Michaele.  And after all, aren't we all part of a foreign
invasion at one time or another.  That is, unless, we're Native American...

My ancestry is Italian.  They came to this country with all the skills to
grow whatever they needed to grow, whether it was a tomator plant in a used
up olive oil can on an apartment window sill, or grew their own wine on the
outskirts of town in beautiful arbors reminiscent of mediterraneoun
countryside.

No doubt they'd have put me to shame at the farmers market!

Rose