[Market-farming] Weights and Measures Question

Joan Vibert joan at windwalker-farm.com
Mon May 26 07:32:29 EDT 2003

MeLani - I sell in Missouri and in the past would bag or bunch certain items
because I didn't have a scale.  I did buy a scale this year (from the ad in
GFM) and am really glad I did.  I know it helped immediately increase my
sales because people feel like they have control over what they are buying.
But yes, I did and could sell lettuce and other greens in bags - put the
weight and price on my price tags that are tucked into the bins.  Never did
put the weight on the bag -

Joan
Windwalker Farm
Ottawa, Kansas