[Market-farming] farm

Jim Woodyard mwjw at swbell.net
Sat May 24 00:07:11 EDT 2003

Bob, welcome to the list.  My biggest problem with it is having time to read all
the posts or at least look at so can delete.  When I was a kid my dad gave up
the farm at age 56 and took up other endeavors that never paid off.  I chose not
to stay with farming and instead went into engineering.  40 years later at age
59 I gave up the rat race and returned to the farm.  Lots of hard work with
little pay off.  However, it sure beats being retired with nothing to do.
I am a little north of you along the Red River.  Seems there are several from TX
on the list.

Jim Woodyard
Nocona, TX