[Market-farming] dirty jeans and herb flowers

Liz Pike liz at laughingbrookfarm.com
Fri May 23 15:28:32 EDT 2003

Found this today (if workers walk off the job after applying for this type
work, they should be drawn and quartered ; ))
"We have positions available for next season. The work is hard, dirty and
sweaty. We work in the dust or the mud and in the rain or the heat. Most of
the work is done by hand. A lot of bending, stooping, crawling, carrying,
walking. Still interested? Starting pay is $7.50 per hour. E-mail us."

Liz Pike
Laughingbrook Farm
Westfield NC
http://www.marketfarming.com