[Market-farming] dirty jeans and herb flowers

Hook Family guldann at ix.netcom.com
Thu May 22 21:16:40 EDT 2003

All herb flowers are edible and basically taste like the herb.  Sage flowers
are nice as cuts.  I would think leek flowers would be beautiful I never
seem able to save volunteers from the rototiller :).

Dirty jeans I don't know if I  find this funny or sickening.  What did they
think garden work was all Martha Stewart in white Kakis and $80 garden
clogs.  I have garden  clothes and I have go out in the world clothes.  I
love not caring what my clothes look like I sit, kneel even lie in the soil
(got to rest your back once and awhile). Worn out in the world clothes
become garden clothes.  My hands and fingernails get clean about Dec.  tell
them to buck up or get out oh ok find 'em a clean job if you've got one.

For your pants if you can find the hand cleaner goop its in a Crisco (small)
looking tub, gets stains out nicely.

Beth