[Market-farming] Frugality vs. Fashion Statements ;-)

Alliums garlicgrower at earthlink.net
Thu May 22 18:51:58 EDT 2003

Liz wrote:
>Allan, I second the knee pads!  But instead of the kind sold for gardeners,
>get them in the sporting goods section for skateboarding/soccer/etc.
>They're relatively cheap (under $10) and because they are "jointed" stay in
>place better.
>
>I wouldn't be caught dead in the polyester pants Dorene suggested ; ))

Huh!  At $2 for my polyester pants (I was SO disappointed the hot pink ones
didn't fit and had to go for the neon blue instead -- if you're going to be
the Anti-Martha, you might as well go for broke! ;-D) vs "under $10" for
your knee pads, I think *someone's* doing better at managing her bottom
line -- and it ain't the List Manager!  (Although I'm sure she looks A LOT
better in her knee pads than I do in neon blue!)

Dorene Pasekoff, Coordinator

A mission of