[Market-farming] A couple of questions for more experienced farmers

Allan Balliett igg at igg.com
Thu May 22 08:36:24 EDT 2003

>3) Give really picky folks jobs that won't get them dirty -- maybe
>these folks should be harvesting and prepping the herb flowers for
>drying and potpourri! ;-)
>
>Hope this helps!

Thanks for all the info, Dorene!!

Unfortunately, it is I who is dealing with removing soil from the
knees of some pants that shouldn't have been worn into the garden. It
is I who 'went down like a camel' when I saw something that needed to
be done when I should have simply been observing...and picking
flowers! -Allan